Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Days in Marsa Matrouh

Hey guys,

Sorry I have not been here for a while. However, I have some summer pics to show you from my vacation in Marsa Matrouh, a city and vacation spot in Egypt. I had a blast.

Enjoy!


In the balcony of our rented apartment.
Looking around.
My brother and I! Just arrived! 
At Ageeba Beach! Gorgeous!
Shades!
Another view of Ageeba! Isn't it gorgeous?!
Another view of Ageeba! Isn't it lovely?!
My brother and I at Ageeba!
Ageeba Again!
Sitting on the rock at Ageeba!
The water there (at Ageeba) was freezing!
Getting ready to swim at the local beach!
Me Again!
Cleopatra Beach! Many Egyptian Old Hollywood Films were filmed here, including a film with actress Layla Morad.
Inside the rock in Cleopatra! 
It has arabic scripture on it!
People actually went inside there. Theres a waterfall and you get back out on a high view. Pretty scary!

Egyptian Army Tank and some soldiers too!
Another broader view of the soldiers on the Army Tank, and me! 
By an Egyptian Army Tank at night!
Same Egyptian Army Tank at a broader view at night!
I hope you guys enjoyed this! New posts coming soon!

Hajer :)

2 comments:

  1. صور جميلة والاجمل وجهك المصرى العذب الملامح

    ReplyDelete
  2. انا من مرسى مطروح ...بس اول مره اعرف انها جميله كده

    ReplyDelete