Friday, March 23, 2012

New Season, New Me

Hey guys,


Sorry for not blogging forever. My life has been on a whirlwind since August 2011. I had ups and downs in my life--mainly downs. It has been an OK year for me. I transferred to a university in my state that I did not like--I used to go to a community college, my grandpa past away, I went off track with my healthy lifestyle (I went on an extreme diet, then I completely went off---will someday tell you guys my story, and I just felt like I lost myself. 
But now, I want to go back on track, starting tomorrow. Currently I am blogging from Egypt--again long story that I will tell you guys about in a blogpost that I might title Lose MYself or maybe something else. But for now, I want to talk to you guys about this new lifestyle that I want to get into.
I want to detox myself from all of the junk I have been having. Ever since I arrived in Egypt, I feel like I've only been eating fast food or unhealthy food. Yes, I have been incorporating a few fruits and vegetables, here and there. However, most of my food has not been so kind to my body. Here is a list of things I would like to do in my new lifestyle:
1.   Eat 5-6 small meals a day
2.   Eliminate soda and sugery drinks
3.   Eliminate junk food and candy
4.   Eat fruits during breakfast and snacks
5.   Eat whole grains during breakfast and lunch
6.   Eat a light meal during dinner
7.   Drink Green Tea
8.   Indulge in a small dessert every night (making it healthy at the same time
9.   Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes a day
10. Go to Bed on time (or sleep for at least 6-8 hours a night)
11. Quit procrastination
12. Don't get stressed at simple things
13. Read more books
14. Take better care of my skin and hair (aka use natural products only)
15. Cook more
16. Don't over obsess with this lifestyle (aka don't turn it into a crazy diet again)


Well, that is what I have so far. It is 3:30am, so I am going to sleep, its a Saturday technically. What are some of your habits that you are into or would like to get into for the new season? Leave them in the comments below. 


Good Night!


Hajer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment