Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hey everyone,

My name is Hajer. I am an avid foodie who loves to cook. I also love to travel to many places all over the world. And like many girls, I love fashion and beauty. I want to share my love of food and cooking with all of you. I also want to take you on my journeys around the world. Also, I want to share with you my inspirations, tips, and ideas around the booming fashion industry and beauty secrets.  For anyone who has interest in food, cooking, traveling, fashion, beauty,or even life, you have come to the "rite site" (hehe). Here I will show my recipes, tips and tricks, and any food i come across as I travel my hometowns, Egypt and USA, and the rest of the world, of course. I will also share with you my journeys, as well as my inspirations, tips, tricks, and secrets. So, sit back, relax, and tune in! :)




Hajer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment